Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thing #18 Technorati, tags and blogs oh my!



Technorati is blog heaven. If there is something going on then surely someone somewhere is talking about it. Or rather blogging. I skimmed the top tag searches in Technorati and most were about a French swimmer whose nude photos have surfaced on the internet. Brittany Spears also made the list which leads me to believe that some serious research is being done via this site.

For one with tons of time on their hands and a penchant for random browsing Technorat is the site for you. As an up and coming blogger you can learn about the top blogs and see if you have the stuff to make your way up the ladder of blogdom.

I claimed my blog which means that Technorati has some information about me and my blog is a recognized member of the blogging site. My authority is a lowly 4 and blog rank is 1,644,723. These numbers do not depress me rather inspire me to write, write, write!!

No comments: