Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thing #27 LibraryThing



Good old LibraryThing. I initially created an account sometime back so that I could get a visual display in the sidebar of my bookclub's blog. I also had the chance to hear Tim Spaulding, creator of LibraryThing, speak at last summer's ALA Conference. I have not gotten into the community aspect of LT but I'm sure you could make fast friends with someone who had the same book on their shelf.

I do like the tag search that allows me (the searcher) to skim off the wisdom of the people (you). I just combined "humor" and "nobel prize" and came up with this list. Perhaps helpful to someone.

1 comment:

Diane Wetterlin said...

Thank you for the peek at your book club! I will admit to reading that blog and enjoying it - and I got some new books to read! I've truly enjoyed all the pictures you've had!