Monday, January 14, 2008

Thing #25 Podcast, Video and the Library



I just finished scanning the webpage of Orange County Library System's podcast directory and I am impressed. I'm not sure about the quality of the content but I love that they are offering a new format to their patrons. Really the potential is too great not to put into a podcast or vodcast library-created material. Not to say that traditional delivery methods should be abandoned, rather we do a little more work to reach the transitional generation that will have an iPod or mp3 player.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Matthew,
I have viewed all of the blogs created as of today for the Learning 2.0 exercise.

Your blog is my #1 Top rated blog.

I found your blog to be inviting, informative and a perfect blend of elements that created a delightful visual and informative experience.

Good job!!