Thursday, November 8, 2007

Thing #5-Share Your Thoughts With a Friend


Dear friend,


Have you got a minute? I keep hearing about this web two point o and I'm wondering if you too have heard this phrase bandied about. Promises of patron-rich experiences and cutting-edge technologies all free right now if only you log on and explore. Personally I like the web a whole lot more than a few years ago. I couldn't even imagine putting content on a web page back then--the code beyond my reach or interest. Now I type into a box just like I'm writing a document. A couple of clicks on the old mouse and boom a picture appears or my favorite Youtube video. Even better folks just like me can leave comments on these words and I can respond in kind. Virtual communication barriers fall away with the rise of the non-techies. Shall we join in the party?

No comments: