Thursday, October 25, 2007

Inaugural Post

Every blog must have a beginning, a first post to punctuate the air and announce to the rest of the sphere its arrival. And here it is, a drop of bandwidth in the great storm of user-created web information. Working in a library I will sprinkle in content that appeals to that crowd and reflects my own biblio-leanings. Maybe I'll share about a good book I read or some photos I just took. If I run across anything worthwhile and it seems like it wants to be shared I'll make some space for it here. Please feel free to leave comments and enjoy your stay.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matthew, I love what you've done with your blog site and your blog entries, at times, seem very poetic. You gotta let me in on your uploading secrects...Library Thing, Delicious...very cool.

Matthew R said...

Thanks for the kind words mikaylap, I'd be happy to share my secrets. If you have either a Library Thing or Delicious account you can get the code to put into your sidebar from the sites. When you find the code you imply copy and paste it into the sidegar field that allows for HTML or third-party applications. Feel free to email me for further clarification mbrobert at vbgov dot com.

Tracy said...

Wow, Matthew, what an amazing blog you have here! The content, definitely, but I also like your layout and what you've done with your pictures (what a photographer! Ha ha . . .I like taking pictures, but I don't do scenic too much because I prefer people in them :P).