Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Thing #29 Favorites



I like many of the tools that I have been able to play with during this learning program. Most I had used before in either school or personal time but revisiting them for this exercise allowed a bit of fresh air to inhabit my learning atmosphere. I don't have any distinct favorites rather a contented sense that my education has been enhanced.

Having already been exposed to so many of these web tools my lifelong learning goals seem to be on track. Generally I like to stay current and these exercises acted as an affirmation to my learning habits.

I clicked around some of the blogs of my colleagues and enjoyed reading about their experiences working through the Web 2.0 world. On the sidebar to the left I've linked to a few of my favorites.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Nice blog, Matt! It's like a work of art! I really rushed through mine in the last couple of weeks, so it's kinda sloppy. But you've inspired me to go back (when I have more time) and neaten it up.

Brian said...

If you’re interested in playground mulch playground then you should use this company they’re great.